LEADING US INTO A POTENTIAL WAR MAYBE EVEN SETTING A WORLD WAR THAT MOST OF THE US CITIZENS DONT WANT AND CANT AFFORD.
- NATO’s Europe commander advocates stockpiling a base in Poland with enough weapons, ammunition and other supplies to support a rapid deployment of thousands of troops against Russia
- The stockpiling of supplies is just a step short of a permanent massive deployment of foreign NATO troops in Poland.
- The alliance says it is needed for a rapid response to a Russian incursion, although Russian generals would probably view this as a possible preparation for a blitzkrieg attack on Russia.
- Moscow considers the build-up of NATO troops in Europe as part of a hostile policy aimed at placing the alliance’s military resources closer to its borders.
- Russia’s current military doctrine allows the use of all weapons in its possession, including tactical nuclear weapons, in response to a conventional force attack on Russia.